InventHelp Success Stories – https://iway.rosemont.edu/ICS/Campus_Life/Campus_Groups/Organization_of_African_American_Students/Home.jnz?portlet=Discussion_Board&screen=PostView&screenType=change&id=8324cf56-29fd-4d17-9fb7-b7a2c4a0501c. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject patenting an idea understanding that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of services not desperate to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.